eCommerce Platforms on Managed High-Performance Dedicated Servers
* Professional setup options are available at checkout. Our optional addons cover server configuration, security and web store design. For licensed software support, please contact the developer.
Supported E-Commerce Software
Open Source E-Commerce Software
Store design support is available in-house or outsourced, depending on the platform of choice and as indicated in the descriptions below. There are four tiers of in-house design support, please see the "setup" tab above for more details. Outsourced design is performed by a partner agency under agreement with us.
CubeCart is a powerful free and feature rich ecommerce solution.
Commercial E-Commerce Software
We will be happy to install (free of charge) any commercial ecommerce platform for which you can provide us with a valid license. If you choose licensed e-commerce software, we will provide web hosting support, server management and web design support as indicated below.
Store design support is available in-house for WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop and CS-Cart only. There are four tiers of in-house support as indicated in the matrix below. You may order a setup package below or as a server addon at checkout. If you need design assistance for a different platform (e.g. Magento), please contact us.
At Sunpath, enterprise class e-commerce is a hosting solution built on top of a high-performance physical server that is completely dedicated to a single business owner. It comes prepackaged with CyberPanel, a shopping cart platform of choice, such as WooCommerce, OpenCart, or PrestaShop as well as LiteSpeed web server and LS Cache which are engineered to deliver fast websites and handle a significant number of concurrent connections with no loss in performance.
That depends! If you are a business owner with a pre-established business following on Amazon, Ebay, or Etsy, for example, you can benefit from this setup as it will help you achieve your independence, save money on fees and solidify your brand with top-notch hardware and resources completely dedicated to your customers. Or if you are outgrowing your shared hosting or cloud hosting web store and need a solution that delivers true performance at lower cost, then our enterprise e-commerce solution may be the right choice for you.
We do not offer free trials, however we have no contracts of any kind. You are free to try our services by selecting a month-to-moth payment option. If you are not satisfied, you are free to cancel at any time without penalty. Your data can be downloaded if you wish to migrate it to another provider.
Our servers utilize the same enterprise-grade hardware used at companies like Shopify. We offer excellent performance for the money and unlike other providers, we don’t place limits on anything and don't lock you into our platform or cart software. You can install any ecommerce cart software you would like on your server, and the data is always in your full control if you ever wish to migrate it to another provider.
Yes! We support Magento and any other type of shopping cart software, commercial or open source. The choice is yours. We can install Magento with LiteSpeed and LiteMage Cache on your server, however we do not provide web design support for Magento. this will be your responsibility.
Server hardening is the process of fine tuning a server for enhanced security, improved reliability and optimum performance. Sunpath contracts IT security professionals to implement a fully secure server environment. Server hardening is a one-time support activity that will shield your server from potential known vulnerabilities, hacking attempts, malware, spyware and virus infections around the clock. Selecting this package is highly recommended as it will bring you peace of mind, knowing that you've invested in advanced security measures to protect the infrasture your customers rely on to do business with you. The following services will be performed:
- Limit network-transmitted configuration for IPv4.
- Limit network-transmitted configuration for IPv6.
- Turn on ExecShield protection.
- Protect against common 'syn flood attack'.
- Enable source IP address verification.
- Prevent spoofing attacks against server IP address.
- Enable logging for spoofed packets, source-routed packets, and redirects.
- Drop the test database.
- Remove all anonymous accounts.
- Change default port mappings.
- Alter which hosts have access to MySQL.
- Remove MySQL from root level privileges.
- Remove and disable access to MySQL history file.
- Disable remote logins.
- Limit or disable SHOW DATABASES.
- Disable the usage of LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE command.
- Obfuscate the root account.
- Setup proper file permissions.
- Restrict cron/at to authorized users by creating the allow file.
- Ensure that cron is accessed only by the cron daemon (which runs with superuser privileges) and the crontab command (which has setuid to root).